What We Do

UPEDS (short for Unlimited Parcel Express Delivery Service) is an app and web-based platform that enables same-day delivery services for individuals and businesses. The UPEDS technology simplifies the process of delivering products, packages, and goods from one location to another by connecting a network of verified, independent drivers with customer shipment and delivery requests. Through our mobile app or website, customers can request and schedule pickup of a package for delivery wherever and whenever they need it.

Real-time package tracking, tied to driver GPS coordinates and customizable status alerts, enables customers to follow delivery from end to end. Once complete, payment is seamlessly and securely transferred directly from customer’s account profile to UPEDS.

Avoid mid-town traffic, last-minute delivery rushes, lost time running errands, or interruptions in work cycles due to delayed parts—the opportunities to simplify your day, save time, and reduce stress are endless with the UPEDS app.

Sign up with UPEDS for free. Register with UPEDS today via our website or app and rest easy knowing you have access to a network of instant delivery drivers.

How It Works

Download app and register.

Discover shipping simplicity by downloading our free UPEDS app which is coming soon. Follow the easy registration steps to register for an account either via the app or our website. Either way you can rest easy knowing you have access to a network of instant delivery couriers.

Request delivery

Once you’re signed in, you can submit your request by describing the item (approximate weight and size), entering pickup and delivery addresses, and selecting either standard or premium delivery. These are all factors that determine your delivery price.

Track as it goes

Once your order is submitted, a UPEDS driver will confirm receipt of order. The UPEDS platform provides delivery status throughout the process and you can monitor progress via live-tracking! The app also notifies you when the parcel has arrived. Secure payment is automatically processed once the package arrives.

UPEDS customers will be able to track drivers (and their packages) in real time using the driver’s GPS location. Continual notifications are available to the customer via the UPEDS application (also via text and e-mail, if desired) during package transit and until delivery.

Need to cancel? No problem

UPEDS drivers and customers also have the ability to cancel or recall pickups as needed.

Secure Delivery And Payment.

The app notifies you when the parcel has arrived. Secure payment is automatically processed once the package arrives with the delivery location point of contact signing for receipt of the parcel.

Benefits of Becoming a Driver

DRIVERS NEEDED!

Have a car, love to drive, and want to make a little extra money? UPEDS is seeking responsible drivers to make deliveries for our customers. Work at your own schedule and earn great money while making a delivery to an area you were going to anyway!

Careful screening for a secure environment.

All UPEDS driver candidates are individually verified via industry-standard background checks—including driver’s license, insurance, and criminal checks. Once accepted into our UPEDS driver community, you can then enroll (via the UPEDS Technology Platform) and create a driver profile detailing your vehicle capabilities and customizing your area of service by setting a pickup and delivery radius.

Freedom to choose your schedule and deliveries.

In real time, UPEDS drivers can check for delivery listings and receive alerts via the UPEDS app for pickups and drop-offs. As a UPEDS driver, you can view potential customer profiles and parcel(s) prior to accepting. Once you accept a delivery request via the UPEDS app, you are committed to delivery.

Need to cancel? No problem

UPEDS drivers and customers also have the ability to cancel pickups as needed. Please do not accept a delivery that you know you will be unable to make. If an emergency arises, however, UPEDS will assist with reaching another driver to retrieve the package and ensure our customers have no service disruption.

Easy and secure payment

As a UPEDS driver, you will receive a weekly direct deposit payment from UPEDS for any jobs completed over the past seven days. UPEDS drivers receive 80% of the transaction payment, while the other 20% goes to UPEDS.

Need health insurance?

UPEDS will be soon be partnering with a company to provide health insurance at discounted rates for interested drivers.

Benefits of Becoming a Driver

DRIVERS NEEDED!

Have a car, love to drive, and want to make a little extra money? UPEDS is seeking responsible drivers to make deliveries for our customers. Work at your own schedule and earn great money while making a delivery to an area you were going to anyway!

Register

Benefits of Becoming a Driver

Careful screening for a secure environment.

All UPEDS driver candidates are individually verified via industry-standard background checks—including driver’s license, insurance, and criminal checks. Once accepted into our UPEDS driver community, you can then enroll (via the UPEDS Technology Platform) and create a driver profile detailing your vehicle capabilities and customizing your area of service by setting a pickup and delivery radius.

Register

Benefits of Becoming a Driver

Freedom to choose your schedule and deliveries.

In real time, UPEDS drivers can check for delivery listings and receive alerts via the UPEDS app for pickups and drop-offs. As a UPEDS driver, you can view potential customer profiles and parcel(s) prior to accepting. Once you accept a delivery request via the UPEDS app, you are committed to delivery.

Register

Benefits of Becoming a Driver

Need to cancel? No problem

UPEDS drivers and customers also have the ability to cancel pickups as needed. Please do not accept a delivery that you know you will be unable to make. If an emergency arises, however, UPEDS will assist with reaching another driver to retrieve the package and ensure our customers have no service disruption.

Register

Benefits of Becoming a Driver

Easy and secure payment

As a UPEDS driver, you will receive a weekly direct deposit payment from UPEDS for any jobs completed over the past seven days. UPEDS drivers receive 80% of the transaction payment, while the other 20% goes to UPEDS.

Register

Benefits of Becoming a Driver

Need health insurance?

UPEDS has partnered with Zen99 to provide health insurance at discounted rates for interested drivers.

Register
Benefits of Using UPEDS

Unlimited Parcel Express Delivery Service (UPEDS) is revolutionizing the courier and delivery industry through the use of mobile and web-based technologies. The UPEDS Technology Platform allows customers to receive same-day delivery services by connecting them to a network of verified, independent drivers and offering seamless, secure payment transactions. Once a customer submits the delivery requests using the UPEDS app or web portal, a local UPEDS-certified driver confirms receipt, picks up the parcel and delivers it to its final destination. Customers can monitor packages in real-time—up through and to its destination—using our live-tracking system. Once delivery is complete, payment is seamlessly and securely made within the application. While traditional shipping via FedEx or UPS require that parcels go to a distribution center for processing, UPEDS parcels are point-to-point, ensuring packages have only one destination; the final destination.

SECURE DELIVERY

Our registered drivers will handle your parcel with the utmost care it deserves. Rest assured, every driver is screened via a background check process prior to driving with UPEDS. Every driver assumes responsibility for the safety of your package once it’s been picked up. As a 3rd party application, UPEDS will put you in touch with registered area drivers, who will need to confirm the contents of the package prior to accepting pickup. You can track your package’s location once it’s been picked up. Please refer to the terms of service on the Legal page for further clarification.

Contact Us

Corporate Headquarters
PO Box 403, Sterling, VA 20167

Email Us
info@upeds.com 

Phone
1-866-375-6507